here’s some information for you…
We are reminding you to be INFORMED and do your research before you make the decision to vaccinate your children with ‘any’ form of vaccine. Don’t ever be scared to ask questions of your Doctor or health professionals. There is nothing more precious than our childrens’ health. To help you make an ‘informed’ decision you may like to check out these links:
some links for your information and what you may be able to apply for…
- Make an appointment with your social worker to see what is available for you to access & to give you support.
- Access a health care card
- Can apply for ‘CAP’ (Combined Aplication Process) for those in extraordinary situations of high level care. We are applying for this.
- Disability Services Commission – Get in contact with your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) The central LAC number 94269352 will connect you with your local LAC.
- ACROD application – for disabled parking access
- Contact The Independent Living Centre who can help you with equipment in the home.
- Noah’s Ark Toy Library Who will help selecting toys for you & your child with special needs.
AT HOME HEALTH
At Home Health is dedicated to delivery private home care services to your front door, allowing you to enjoy your life where you belong. This includes, At Home Care, At Home Hospital and At Home Help.
AT HOME CARE
Is a registered NDIS provider who specialise in providing services to the disability sector. We can help you with the transition to the NDIS so you feel ready and receive all the support and services you need.
Growing evidence that Medical Cannabis can benefit patients in a variety of clinical settings means a change in available treatment options and a new choice in medication.
The Motum team is backed by more than 35 years’ hands-on experience in supporting people with a broad range of seating and mobility needs. Put simply, we’re therapists, not sales people. Not only do we know our product range inside out (we hand-picked them after all), we also know what’s going to work best for an individual’s circumstances and how to make them the right fit. We love a challenge and we love seeing people ‘on the move’ – so put us to the test.
Freedom Motors Australia have been converting standard vehicles into wheelchair accessible vehicles since 1997. We can carry out wheelchair conversions on a wide range of models.
Ronald McDonald House Family Retreat
For nappies contact Independence Australia also you can apply for a Spina Bifida nappy allowance/grant
Make – A – Wish
Strike a Chord for Children
Thermoregulatory Subside scheme
Essential Medical Equipment – household assistance
Taxi User Subsidy Scheme